Skip to main content

Back the Fuck UP !



Do_your_homework
You see, this way, he learns from experience.
"Ok, so when I run at animals, they will likely fuck me up. Not gonna run at animals anymore."


aweb31
My roommate and I were walking across campus at night and noticed two foreign (asian) students walking up to a pair of raccoon like they were going to pet it.
We looked at each other and said, "Uhhh...you might not want to do that."
Perhaps they don't have vicious small animals that look cute in asia?

Phallic
Uh, have you ever heard of Pikachu?


akatherder
We rented a cabin in TN. I was grilling outside when this goddamn gang of raccoons came at me. Growing up in Michigan, I've seen some big ass dogs rumble with a coon and I wanted nothing to do with that shit. And these were at least as big as the shetland pony sized coons up North. I froze for a second, threw the spatula in the air, tripped over the grill and scrambled inside. My wife says wtf? I point outside and she just sits there for a minute fawning over them. She grabs some marshmallows, walks outside, and starts feeding them like it's nothing. That was our honeymoon.


foxhunter
From Ohio living in TN, as well. My fiancee is from here and does the same sort of thing with raccoons. I don't know what it is down here, but you don't mess with raccoons up in the north country!


paulrpotts
I learned this lesson when was about eight years old and found a water rat in my backyard. It looked cute... a visit to urgent care later and spending the night with my hand wrapped with some kind epsom salts compress, I didn't think it was so cute...


RetroPRO 8
I swear I heard somewhere that Kangaroos will drown other animals by holding their head underwater. It may have been plotting that child's death

burdenedreflect
I didn't believe you...
so I wiki'd it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo#Predators
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article6927956.ece
Motherfuckers. Will. Drown. You.
I now hate kangaroos, thanks.

Reddit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahli / Tukang Urut di Bandung

Bagi yang pernah kecelakaan, keseleo, tulang keluar dari persendian, patah tulang, dan masalah-masalah lain dengan tulang dan otot, ahli urut atau tukang urut adalah seseorang yang kita andalkan untuk pengobatan alternatif diluar kedokteran. Persepsi masyarakat mengenai lembaga rumah sakit dan kedokteran masih terdapat kebimbangan walau sudah lebih lebih baik dibanding 10 tahun lalu. Masih ada pemikiran dokter + rumah sakit lebih mementingkan test-test yang berlebihan untuk pasien. Disinilah celah yang diisi oleh ahli urut. Ahli urut berperan sebagai seorang dokter dan ahli terapi. Perlu diperhatikan, menurut saya, sebaiknya tetap ke dokter dulu, x-ray kalau memang diperlukan. Apabila tulang retak atau patah, sebaiknya kunjungan ke ahli urut ditunda dulu. Berikut daftar Ahli urut yang berhasil dihimpun berkat teman2 di facebook...

ExoticAzza : Lola

Find out the differences between NonaManis.com, MoreNonaManis.com, ExoticAzza.com and IndoAmateurs.com - read our FAQ or go to  NonaManis.com . Your email program/account might have a spam filter which mistakenly marks our emails as spam. Please make sure to add admin@exoticazza.com, admin@indoamateurs.com and admin@morenonamanis.com to your safe senders list. WARNING: ADULT MATERIALS FOR CONSENTING ADULTS OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE

More Nona Manis : Fina

Find out the differences between NonaManis.com, MoreNonaManis.com, ExoticAzza.com and IndoAmateurs.com - read our FAQ or go to  NonaManis.com . Your email program/account might have a spam filter which mistakenly marks our emails as spam. Please make sure to add admin@exoticazza.com, admin@indoamateurs.com and admin@morenonamanis.com to your safe senders list. WARNING: ADULT MATERIALS FOR CONSENTING ADULTS OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE