Skip to main content

Dear Eric

Aku nemuin surat ini dari www.sothere.com.. di tulis tanggal 9 Februari 2009.. sedih deh


http://msp184.photobucket.com/albums/x201/aspros_lykos/graphics/Sad_fairy_by_carma_n.jpg


Dear Eric



Please read this with the idea
that ever sending this letter
would make me insane.

So the question is.. Why did I break up with you?



I'll tell you why.
Just promise me, you'll take me back.
and take all my words for granted,
because no matter what I say to you
you're not going to change your mind,
so go ahead.

Tell all your friends.
I only called you a jerk because I couldn’t find
a better reason to break up with you.
But truth is, I called you a jerk because I was scared
confused and hurt. and though you never felt this confusion
before. It hurts, and it was hurting before.
I wasn't sure If I liked you anymore.

My heart had some other arrangements,
and I felt guilty being with you.
Almost like that kid Tony.
But worse, because I still loved you.
I will always love you.

But I didn't know that.
I cried myself to sleep
striving toward him.
and you didn't know.
You never would know.
Unless I tell you.

It was his fault.
He walked inside my life.
I should have told you everything
I broke your heart, and tore mine with it.
It was a mistake.
Knowing that I could never get him.
But it was a bigger mistake
losing you.

Now my heart is broken
When you look at her, like you used to look at me.
When you hug her, like you used to hug me.
When you used to be mine.
When are hearts were full.

I'm sorry.
I guess mistakes can't be fixed.
When your heart has other arrangements.

Kasey

Comments

  1. So there itu website yg mengharubirukan.. gile surat2nya keren2.. coba deh baca..

    ReplyDelete
  2. itu mksdnya isi suratnya apa sih, ko? gak ngerti...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ahli / Tukang Urut di Bandung

Bagi yang pernah kecelakaan, keseleo, tulang keluar dari persendian, patah tulang, dan masalah-masalah lain dengan tulang dan otot, ahli urut atau tukang urut adalah seseorang yang kita andalkan untuk pengobatan alternatif diluar kedokteran. Persepsi masyarakat mengenai lembaga rumah sakit dan kedokteran masih terdapat kebimbangan walau sudah lebih lebih baik dibanding 10 tahun lalu. Masih ada pemikiran dokter + rumah sakit lebih mementingkan test-test yang berlebihan untuk pasien. Disinilah celah yang diisi oleh ahli urut. Ahli urut berperan sebagai seorang dokter dan ahli terapi. Perlu diperhatikan, menurut saya, sebaiknya tetap ke dokter dulu, x-ray kalau memang diperlukan. Apabila tulang retak atau patah, sebaiknya kunjungan ke ahli urut ditunda dulu. Berikut daftar Ahli urut yang berhasil dihimpun berkat teman2 di facebook...

ExoticAzza : Lola

Find out the differences between NonaManis.com, MoreNonaManis.com, ExoticAzza.com and IndoAmateurs.com - read our FAQ or go to  NonaManis.com . Your email program/account might have a spam filter which mistakenly marks our emails as spam. Please make sure to add admin@exoticazza.com, admin@indoamateurs.com and admin@morenonamanis.com to your safe senders list. WARNING: ADULT MATERIALS FOR CONSENTING ADULTS OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE

More Nona Manis : Fina

Find out the differences between NonaManis.com, MoreNonaManis.com, ExoticAzza.com and IndoAmateurs.com - read our FAQ or go to  NonaManis.com . Your email program/account might have a spam filter which mistakenly marks our emails as spam. Please make sure to add admin@exoticazza.com, admin@indoamateurs.com and admin@morenonamanis.com to your safe senders list. WARNING: ADULT MATERIALS FOR CONSENTING ADULTS OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE